Why Choose Canuck Plumbing?
Canuck Plumbing is here to serve you, whether you are a homeowner, small business owner or commercial property owner. We don’t just offer plumbing services either. We have a full range of HVAC services as well as cater to your ventilation, A/C and Heating needs.
Our owner, Gordon Richards, has over 17 years of plumbing experience. He started Canuck Plumbing in 2000, growing it from a one man operation to a company with eight full-time staff members.
Our Unique 3-Way Win Concept
- Client wins – We complete your plumbing and heating needs to your satisfaction in a timely and efficient manner. Your experience should be problem-free, anxiety-free and free of surprises.
- Employee wins – We believe that if we take special care of our employees then it promotes a successful customer experience for you every time.
- Canuck wins – If our customers and employees are happy, then our business is profitable and successful, and that makes us happy.
Gordon stands behind his team and that is why he maintains an alignment with Plumber’s Success International. Only 2% of North American plumbing companies qualify to be a part of this elite association. Affiliated companies must have:
- Strong quality control and safety programs
- Compliance with drug testing and procedures
- Conduct background security checks on staff
- Ongoing drug and security checks to ensure that staff are still qualified to maintain their positions
We are proud to preserve our excellent standard of services by following their guidelines and implementing a rigorous hiring process. To us, nothing is more important than providing the best possible service experience to our customers.
Why are we different?
In addition to following these standards of excellence, our team must adhere to our professional service guarantee which includes guidelines for appearance and responsibilities within your home.
We understand that entering your home to perform potentially messy and dangerous repairs requires respect for your property and should not incite anxiety for the homeowner. Therefore, Canuck’s plumbing representatives always look proper and clean as well as wear a professional uniform of a white shirt with black pants.
Upon entering your home, we will wear protectors over our safety work boots to protect your flooring, as well as use drop cloths to ensure the cleanliness of our work environment, or remove our footwear. Once the task is completed, we ensure that your home is left as we found it. No extra messes for you to clean up.
We don’t surprise you with hidden charges either. We will always diagnose the problem first and give you a quote before we start.
Have a plumbing problem you need fixed or simply questions about our services? Call us today (780) 997-0996.